Corfiot Gastronomy in the Evening
A Gastronomic evening full of taste and unique locations that awake our natural instinct for quality eating and living. An evening designed to introduce us to the magnificent tastes of traditional Corfiot food and wine under the shadows of the huge elm trees and the Greek clear sky in a warm summer afternoon. Simply a quality evening outside your Hotel.
Type:Ichnos Silver Tour
Destination(s):Corfu, Villages and Wine Distilleries
Our tour starts at one of the oldest winery of the Island, to enjoy a glass of wine and taste some of the best local delicacies under the shadows of the elm trees. We will observe the Corfiot wine making process, learn about the traditional olive oil production process as well as have time for a small tour in this magnificent 300 acres estate. Next stop on our tour is one of the most traditional villages of Corfu (Doukades Village) to enjoy a true, home-cooked with only local ingredients, traditional dinning experience with some of the best dishes you ever imagined. Our dinner will take place in a very traditional tavern right in the middle of the small square at the Center of the village.
- Gastronomy tour (Dinner and Wine tasting included)
- Traditional Corfiot 300 acre vineyard Estate
- Traditional Village tavern for Dinner
- Koumquat Distillery
- Duration 4~5 hours
- Transfers and tour with modern fully air-conditioned coaches
- Wine, meze, desert, tasting of other local products dinner and dessert, are included
- Additional wine or coffee not included
- You may bring a light overcoat, depending on weather conditions