The Cooking Workshop (Private Tour)
For those that appreciate the local cuisine and would like to embark onto a hands-on Cooking Experience. For those that would like to enjoy the traditional delicacies of Greek Cuisine that they have helped prepare under the magnificent summer sky in a stunning traditional estate.
Destination(s):Corfu, North Corfu, Villages
Starting from your hotel, we will first visit the Corfu’s koumquat distillery, where we will have the chance to taste this rare liqueur, as well as many more products made from this rarely found tree. Following our visit to the distillery, we will immerse ourselves into the mouth watering aromas and tastes of the Traditional Corfiot Cuisine. Influenced by the Venetians, the Italians and of course the Greeks, the local dishes are a blend of colors, flavors and aromas that provoke the senses. Under the warm evening Sky, our professional chef, will introduce us to the little secret of the traditional recipes. A Corfiot cooking workshop, utilizing a variety of influences and cooking techniques to prepare aromatic, rich and flavorful dishes from every corner of ancient and modern Corfu.
While preparing our dinner, we will have the chance to drink some of the best local wine that will also accompany us during our dinner. For the cooking workshop, we will be divided into 4-5 groups of 4-5 people. Each group will be assigned to a cooking bench with all necessary ingredients and equipment to cook a traditional dinner and enjoy a beautiful evening just like the Locals do!
- Gastronomy tour (Dinner and Wine included)
- Hands on Cooking Experience (with professional Chef)
- Local traditional dishes with only fresh ingredients
- koumquat Distillery (visit & tasting)
- Duration 4-5 hours
- Transfers with modern fully air-conditioned coaches to and from your accommodation wine, meze, desert, tasting of other local products dinner, are included
- Bring your Appetite, your camera and maybe a Light overcoat